Busy few weeks scrapping!!

I've found my scrapping mojo + been busy over the past few weeks!!
Heres a few LO's I've managed. Would love to know what you think.



Not my usual style, had these papers from modscraps kits 2-3+ yrs ago and I never thought I would use them! I still found it hard to use but the words around the page really matched my feelings about this photo!



Used this months scetch from Sarahs Cards for this LO.



(Please excuse the dodgy photo of this LO)



This is a scraplift of Sarah Youdes Sugar and Spice layout in the most recent scrapbook magazines activity pack.



An old photo I finally got around to scapping.


Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Lovely pages Sally, love the photo of the Bill it doens't look quite like that today!!
Thanks for taking part in the challenge :)
Rachael

Anonymous said...

Lovely work. I think the papers on your first layout are from Autumn Leaves? I did have some and might have a bit left over kicking around somewhere. :)

Vanessa.

Cathy C said...

Some lovely pages here Sally! I love the colours you used for the sketch challenge one & that photo is fab! thanx for joining in!