Hello Blog!

Well it's been a while since I last blogged ..............like over a year! I only realised this when I signed up for Shimelle's Blogging for scrapbookers class recently.


I was away on holiday last week when the class started so will be playing catch-up for a while.
So far I have given my blog a makeover and discovered google reader (I love it!).


My aims for taking this class are to start using my blog again and so to blog more (I love the idea it will help me to remember things I may otherwise forget, especially where my son is concerned as he is learning new things all the time) and to get some scrapping inspiration+motivation.
 Another thing I am hoping to learn is what to blog!


Hello to anyone else taking the class who may be reading this!

2 comments:

A Soldier Girl said...

welcome back to blogging girl

Mary B said...

Love your notebook effect looks really great