I cant believe its nearly 2 months since I last posted, I just knew when I started this blog that I would be rubbish at keeping it up to date.!

Since my last post Daniel has changed loads, he's laughing (the best sound in the world), rolling over and developing a pretty cheeky personality.
We've been going to Waterbabies classes, which we are both enjoying, heres a couple of pics (including 1 of Daniel learning to swim underwater):


For the past 4 weeks I have been taking part in Cheryl Johnsons People Imagery course , heres a few photos I took this afternoon for an assignment:


Have manged to find som time to scrap in the past few weeks, heres a couple of recent LO's:


Will try to post more often but no promises.......

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the layout at the bottom. Daniel is getting very cute now. Who are the other 2 kids?